Armin Vs Markus @ Amsterdam Heineken Music Hall December 5, 2009 TRANCE PARTY!

Hello friends, so I had to do a new vid again, for this reason: ARMIN vs MARKUS, you 2 are sooo awesome, thank you for me and all fans of excellent best of what this Trance World offers! It was a blast! Goose bumps and im still have a shock :)))) It was MASSIVE! It was again an unforgettable night we can all remember! Until NEXT, we want more:))) vocal tracks: Myon & Shane 54 Feat Aruna At Velvet - safe, wherever you are. Robert Burian FeatZdenka Predná - You Oceanlab vs Gareth Emery - The Metropolis Day (Myon & Shane 54 mashup) Cerf Mitiska ft Jaren - You Begin (AVB), I had the same sounds again, as in my Evolution vid, he kicks the bass loud (heard on 5 minutes), it is not pleasant to listen to, so I had to lower (Im now using the Casio Exilim 12.1, before I had a Canon Powershot, I must say that I was more of a visual content (ref. Evolution vid), but after that I broke parties, so I changed it to EmigrationCasio! Enjoy afterboost ppl! I'll make another vid soon with special effects, fireworks and magic shower lol it was in my hair, shoes, clothes in my in my bed when I woke up:))) Check out this vid, his 1st song! www.youtube.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TZrpOif3I8&hl=en

My Links : +99% Cheapest Watches

0 comments:

Post a Comment