Oris Watches - Revision BC3

Oris watches are very affordable, beautiful Swiss watches. They feature mechanical movements - some with automatic winding - with a red mark rotating red rotor. Wide range of watches crown is my favorite, and when I was initially attracted to Big Crown Pointer Date collection, I moved to a more modern design of the BC3 collection.

I had a heart set on Day Big Crown Pointer. I wanted a large watch with black face andblack leather belt, and Oris watch seemed to fit the law in terms of price and design. There is a choice of case size, but in my opinion, is a large crown of the best complements great things. I liked the largest case in the collection - 40 mm with a reference model. Oris is well known for its pointer date watches and I really like the red-tipped in the shape of a horseshoe, pointer. I loved the simple Arabic numerals mark each hour and day numbers on the outer edge.

However, there is oneFunctions do not like, and it is an hour and minute arms. It seems that a little too ornate. By that I mean, the minute-hand side equal to the cone slightly before forming his lap top, it's so thin wedge with rounded off the needle-like pointer. Hour hand is smaller and features straight, slightly tapering to the outside world, which then changes to an oval shape that is topped with another needle-like pointer. The overall look is very nice watch, but I justprefer simpler hands.

This brings me to the Oris BC3 - 3 represents the third generation pilot watch. This collection is clearly modern in design. Currently, there are two models in the collection, each comes with a matte cover, stainless steel, black dial and either a black rubber strap or stainless steel bracelet. Both models come with an opening day at 12 o'clock position and date aperture at 6 am position.

There are two sizes of case, 40 or 42 mm.Shape of shell is the same for both, though with a slightly raised flat bezel - Date Indicator Watch comes with a fluted bezel. I really like the simple lines of the case and bezel in BC3. Simplicity of design is performed using the dial. As the hour and minute arms are the same in design - an hour shorter. Are simple straight, thickish and end in 'long' wedges.

The design of the dial are slightly different on the two models. Although both haveArabic numerals at all hours to watch a small glowing dot above the number (two over 12), while other symptoms, dashes (rectangles) above the number two above the 12th My preference is for the hyphen, because better complement the direct, smooth hands and general smooth-edge design watches.

If you are a lover of big crown, big watches then the big crown collection of Oris watches will certainly appeal. Big Crown withIndicator data will be for those who like more traditional style of watch, but for those like me who want more contemporary looking watch Oris BC3 will be the first choice.

Thanks To : +99% Cheapest Watches

0 comments:

Post a Comment